For NEW patients only, we are reducing our complete in-office zoom II whitening from $595 to $149 during happy hours. Based on availability. Restrictions apply. If you also want the trays, ask for our $100 deal.
iSmile Specialists guarantees that you will get at least 7 shades improvement or your money back!!
For dental professionals to purchase our extreme whitening gel, please call our office at 281-249-9999
What is Tooth whitening?
Tooth whitening is a washing technique to remove stains and discoloration from teeth. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look.
Whitening is not a one-time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color.
The most common reasons for teeth to get yellow or stained are:
- Using tobacco
- Drinking dark-colored liquids such as coffee, cola, tea and red wine
- Not taking good care of your teeth
Types of tooth whitening
1. Zoom in-office whitening.
This is a professional procedure that is done in our dental office. It is extremely effective to remove DEEP stains in a single office visit. Your teeth can literally brighten up to 12 shades in about an hour and a half.
After the procedure is over, you will have the option to a buy custom made trays to fit your teeth. You will use these trays for whitening touch-up in the future.
Dr. Kanaan uses a special whitening gel that he developed to get the maximum whitening outcome.
Your teeth might get sensitive during/after the whitening and you will need to use a special tooth paste to treat the sensitivity.
2.Home Tooth Whitening
This is a procedure that will require your help to wear custom trays at home or while driving to whiten your teeth.
The whitening agent is about 20% the strength of the whitening agent used for in-office whitening. This is why this technique takes longer to achieve the level of whiteness compared to the zoom in-office whitening.
If you have Invisalign trays, you can use them as bleaching trays while straightening your teeth. Just ask us for the special bleach to use with Invisalign.
What are patients saying about our whitening outcome?
How to keep my teeth white?
Your teeth are like a white cloth and they need regular maintenance to keep them white. Here is what we recommend for you to do:
- Brush your teeth immediately after consuming any food or drink with strong color such as coffee, red wine, ..etc. Use a tooth paste with whitening feature such as Crest 3D white
- Use the provided take home trays once every 3-6 month for one night.
- Get your 6 month regular cleaning at your dentist.
We want you to enjoy your time while whitening your teeth, we will offer you:
1. Full control over our massage system in our professional dental chairs, and
2. Access to our ceiling mounted TV so you can watch your favorite movie, news, …etc.
All our chairs have a ceiling mounted TV with Blue tooth connectivity