Wesam Salha, DDS. MSD.
Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry 06/08-06/11
3-year Residency in Advanced Education in Periodontics. Loma Linda CA
• IV/Conscious sedation certification eligible.
• ACLS certification — renewed July 2010.
• Oral board eligible—completed the written part in 2011.
• Masters of Science in Dentistry —June 2011.
• Developed and refined soft tissue management and periodontal therapy skills.
• Solidified and refined existing implant therapy knowledge and skills.
• Chief Resident.
Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry 03/05-03108
3-year Residency in Advanced Education in Implant Dentistry. Loma Linda. CA
• Preparation of recipient site with hard and soft tissue augmentation (including but not limited to GBR. sinus augmentation, etc.).
• Placement and restoration of dental implants in single and full mouth rehabili-tations in removable and fixed cases.
• Chief Resident.
Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry 06/04-12/04
Internship Program in Implant Dentistry. Loma Linda. CA
University of Damascus, School of Dental Medicine 06/95-6/00
of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), Damascus, Syria
Pre-doctoral Periodontal Clinic Instructor 7/10-7/11
Practice Teaching, Loma Linda School of Dentistry, Loma Linda CA
• Clinical instructor in periodontal pre-doc clinic. 16 hours monthly during 3rd year of graduate program in periodontics.
Dental Implant Consultant 12/09-present
• Provided one-on-one clinical implant training to various general and specialty dentists on implant planning. placement, and restoration.
• Offices of Dr. Jaber, Stotts. Griener, VVillardson.
Dental Implant Cadaver Course Instructor 11/09. 09/09
Trust Institute, Redlands.
• CA Co-directed and organized Hands-on Cadaver Implant Courses.
• Instructed participants in various surgical procedures including sinus augmen-tations, implant placement, and hard and soft tissue grafting.
• "Implant Complications" 4/11 Greiner Endodontics Study Club, Anaheim, CA
• "Implant Treatment Planning- 2/11 LLU School of Dentistry 51st Alumni Con-vention, Loma Linda. CA
• Periodontics and Implant Therapy step by step " 1/11 LLU School of Den-tistry Pre-doc Study Group, Loma Linda, CA
• Implant case presentation, diagnosis to treatment" 11/10 LLU School of Den-tistry Pre-doc Treatment Planning Seminar, Loma Linda, CA
• Decision making in Implant Therapy" 5/10 Greiner Endodontics Study Club, Anaheim, CA
• "The Degree of Patient Satisfaction and Complications During and After Treat-ments with Non-Surgical Root Canal Treatment and Single Implant Therapy: A Pro-spective Study.- (MSD Thesis — June 2011)
• The Effect of Maxillary Sinus Membrane Perforation on the Survival Rate of Implants." (Presented in AAID conference 07)
American Academy of Implant Dentistry 11/09
• The Effect of Residual Root Contact on the Success of Dental Implants. Literature Review and a Case Report - Second Place Award - Table Clinic Presentation